Cisco Catalyst 3750 Switch Password Recovery Method:
1. Connect the computer to the console port of the switch, make sure the line is connected, and run the terminal emulation software.
2. Power on the switch, and press and hold the mode button of the switch at the same time. After the LED on port 1x stops blinking and starts to light up for more than 2 seconds, release the mode button.
3. At this time, you will receive some information indicating that the flash initialization is interrupted. After receiving this information, enter the command flash_init at the prompt
4. Use the command dir flash: to get the list of files in the flash image (the colon is part of the input).
5. Use the command rename flash:config.text flash:config.old to rename the config.text file.
6. Use the command boot to continue the boot process.
7. Answer no when entering setup mode
8. Press the enter key to enter the user mode, and then use the command enable to enter the privileged mode.
9. Use the command rename flash:config.old flash:config.text to restore the configuration file.
10. Use the command copy flash:config.text system:running-config to copy the configuration file to the current active memory.
11. Enter the global configuration mode to modify the enable password, and then save the configuration.